WW2 Deluxe: the War in Europe

Discuss game box design and sharing.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

Harkaman

WW2 Deluxe: the War in Europe

Post by Harkaman »

As far as I know this is the same game as 2WW: the War in Europe by One Small Step. The rules can be found on the OSS website or the BGG page for this game. The scenarios look like the same ones suggested by Sean Chick also found on BGG. This is Jon Compton's game with a redesigned board and deluxe counters.
Also note Jon's is a redesign of the original by William (Bill) L. Banks.
I was actually thinking of making a ZTB of the OSS version, but it seems Maaaax beat me to it. Now it seems I'll be using his deluxe version to complement my physical copy.

Eric
Chobham_1980A

Re: WW2 Deluxe: the War in Europe

Post by Chobham_1980A »

Happy New Year Eric!

Duplicates are allowed on ZT2 Files. Design as you wish, and I'll review the Maaaax version in early 2023.

Regards, Rich of the Upload Team
Chobham_1980A

Re: WW2 Deluxe: the War in Europe

Post by Chobham_1980A »

ZT Folk: Happy New 2023 New Year's :!:

As of 1/1/2023: ZT2 has 671 ZTBs hosted on our site. Please download and play these games :!: :!: :!: :D

In the upcoming 2023 year, we will be aiming for 700+ by September - (and eventually 1K+). Is 1K possible?

Based on expected trends this might likely drop to 2+ per month. At that rate we will be short in hitting 700 ZTBs hosted by September 2023 = 671-700 = 29 :oops:

But with help can we hit 700? Can our 3,000+ membership help? Please consider making ONE+ ZTB to submit. [671-700] Twenty-nine ZTBs is possible, over a year, but we need YOUR help to hit :?: :!: :?: :!:

To make it easier, expect a tutorial on "How to Submit" on ZT Files by early 2023. ZT Folk, we are here to support in "Playing, Saving our heritage."

Regards, Rich of the ZT Team