Can't download game-boxes stored at: orbitfiles

Discuss game box design and sharing.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

samur

Can't download game-boxes stored at: orbitfiles

Post by samur »

I was trying to download some of the game boxes available on the main site and most of them can't be downloaded. There are uploaded to: http://www.orbitfiles.com/download/ and every game-box that is uploaded there when downloading returns such an error: Owner's account is blocked for debt.

There are so many great game-boxes. I hope that there aren't lost? Maybe some of you downloaded some of them and could upload them to mediafire.com or something like this? I'd like very much those game boxes:
Age of Steam, Brass, Caylus, Fearsome Floors, Mr Jack, Through the Ages...

Thanks :) BTW great work! ZunTzu is really great. I already made a game-box of 2 de Mayo (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/36522) and it was quite fast and easy :) I won't share it now, because I'm waiting for the publisher approval, so I could share this game-box on net :)
Games... Possible biggest invention?
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

Thanks for reporting that. I've just forwarded your message to the guys running the Zuntzuniacos blog. ;-)
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.
samur

Post by samur »

Cool :) Thank you very much. I hope that those game boxes will be back soon!
Uan

Post by Uan »

The servant where they are hung gamebox, under this and bandwidth mine exhausted, if it does not change to much the thing, we will hang all the much gamebox to another servant shortly :evil:

To pardon by my English, translated by a translator online. :oops:
samur

Post by samur »

OK :) I understand that you will move all of the game-boxe files to another server. Just wanted to let you know that some of game boxes can be downloaded, but the most of them can't. For example I can download now Caylus, but when I'm trying to download Age of Steam, Brass or Through the Ages I get: Bandwith Exceeded. Download is not possible in this month. Click here to ask file owner to buy traffic. So it seems like that's not a good web-page to keep files on it :) I would recommend mediafire.com
Uan

Post by Uan »

Ok samur, thanks for the info.

Waiting Feb for view bandwith orbitfiles & change if not good.

Not download gamebox AoS, waiting 1 or 2 days, new version of gamebox: spanish & english, normal board, scotland, germany & scandinavia.

Sorry for mi english. :P
Uan

Post by Uan »

Gamebox AoS 2.0 activate.

Download : http://zuntzuniacos.blogspot.com/
samur

Post by samur »

That's really cool :) Thanks!