More card woe...

Discuss game box design and sharing.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

John Anderson

More card woe...

Post by John Anderson »

Hi all,
Long time away, but am now working on a project using ZunTzu for tabletop roleplaying, and after my initial attempt I've come armed with a couple of questions.

The game is Mouseguard and will work very well with cards for part of the conflict resolution. The GM secretly chooses three cards from a selection of 4 (with 3 duplicates in each such that there are 12 cards in four stacks). The players then confer and choose one card between them from their own selection of 4 stacks of 3 cards. The GM then reveals one card followed by the player designated group leader for that conflict. The GM then reveals card 2 and so on until each side has played 3 cards each.

The cards don't need to be shuffled and used cards should return to their respective decks.

What I'd like to know is, is this possible?

If so, how?

Secondly, is it possible to have these card decks on only one map? I have 2 maps, 1 of which is specifically the conflict resolution map, and I'd prefer the cards to remain on that map only.

John
John Anderson

Post by John Anderson »

Hi all,
This is v1b3 of Mouseguard so far. It's very basic and shows how much needs to be done. The d6 dice pool system is as follows: blank = failure (1-3), wheel = success (4-5), mouse = success which may be exploded and rerolled (6).

I'd like the conflict cards on the second tab only and I think I've found the conflict cards to be used.

John