En pointe toujours 5

Discuss game box design and sharing.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

johannhorangi

En pointe toujours 5

Post by johannhorangi »

Hello,

Coming soon : a box for "En pointe toujours 5", the tactical series published in the French Vae Victis magazine.
It deals with fights where french troops where commited in Africa in the last 40 years...
This box will be followed by EPT 5's extension "Blindés français au combat" (French armor fighting), published last year (2010) outside of the frame of Vae Victis publications. The extension includes an updated version of the rules, a lot of vehicules and plenty of scenarios including skirmishes in Yougolslavia and Afghanistan (You only need Vae Victis 80 to play the extension).

Johann
johannhorangi

Post by johannhorangi »

It's all done!

Thank you Jerome for your help and advices.
I thank Amaury de Vandiere too, one of the authors, for his authorization to publicize this one.

I wish you a lot of fun with it. For the EPT fanatics, I have included a "supply : 5" mention to all the counters, meaning that you can have up to 5 clones of each counter on the map. This will help those loving to design new scenarios, especially with huge battalions on the map...

Johann
johannhorangi

Post by johannhorangi »

Sorry I didn't realized there was some errata for the scenarios on the "En Pointe Toujours !" homepage...
http://enpointetoujours.free.fr/EPT-scenarios.htm

I apologize for those who downloaded a wrong version of the box. I will try to fix it this week end.
johannhorangi

Post by johannhorangi »

A new version of the box (1.3) takes into account erratas for 4 scenarios.

Sorry for the delay.
johannhorangi

Post by johannhorangi »

The first extension for En Pointe toujours !5" , "Blindés français au combat", is now available.
The box includes all the features of my former "En pointe toujours! 5" box.