2 questions, multiple boards and open hands?

Discuss game box design and sharing.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

cwehrle

2 questions, multiple boards and open hands?

Post by cwehrle »

Hey guys,

So I'm pretty new at this and not terribly familiar with xml. Everything is working fine as is, but I've encountered two questions.

I need to have a counter bank near the gameboard. Right now I have stacks of the desired counters (they have their own counter sheet) in another tab. Is there anyway to put this counter sheet near the gameboard?

Also, I was thinking about moving some of the player's counters into their hand, but its very important that a player's hand be public. Is there any way to do this?
Jerome
Site Admin

Re: 2 questions, multiple boards and open hands?

Post by Jerome »

cwehrle wrote:I need to have a counter bank near the gameboard. Right now I have stacks of the desired counters (they have their own counter sheet) in another tab. Is there anyway to put this counter sheet near the gameboard?
Hi! It is best to keep the counter sheet on a separate tab. It means you'll have to move the counters from the counter sheet tab to the game board. You can speed up the setup process by creating a scenario with all the counters already on the board, ready to play.
cwehrle wrote:Also, I was thinking about moving some of the player's counters into their hand, but its very important that a player's hand be public. Is there any way to do this?
The player hand is a great way to store counters and move them from tab to tab but other players are not allowed to examine its content.
Allocate some space on the board where the players will display the content of their 'hands'.
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.
cwehrle

Re: 2 questions, multiple boards and open hands?

Post by cwehrle »

Thanks for the tips!

Best,
Cole