Problem while installing ZunTzu from the server

Do you need help installing or using ZunTzu? Would you like to report a bug?

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

keeper07

Problem while installing ZunTzu from the server

Post by keeper07 »

Hi,
while installing ZunTzu application from the server my antivirus (Avast) informs me, that the connection source is infected with "Win32:Evo-gen [susp]" and breaks down the connection (showing also a message, that the download of the application failed).

What is the problem ?
Can anybody help me ?
Nicolas

Re: Problem while installing ZunTzu from the server

Post by Nicolas »

I had to uninstall zun tzu for a similar problem with the same virus alert.
I have the same problem when trying to reinstall it.
keeper07 wrote:Hi,
while installing ZunTzu application from the server my antivirus (Avast) informs me, that the connection source is infected with "Win32:Evo-gen [susp]" and breaks down the connection (showing also a message, that the download of the application failed).

What is the problem ?
Can anybody help me ?
Bill Barrett

Post by Bill Barrett »

This looks like a problem with Avast specifically (I have it installed on my laptop). My main PC has a different virus checker and I've had no problems with that.

I switched Avast off for ten minutes and ZT installed and ran fine. However, once it was back on, ZT failed to load again.

Time to find another virus checker I think...
keeper07

Post by keeper07 »

Hi, here I send the sollution to solve the problem.

While installing ZunTzu I shut down avast for about 5 minutes. After installing the application Avast still blocked the application because of one file. I put this file as an exception in Avast and then the appliacation finally run correctly.