Pitlane, my f1 game project

Discuss game box design and sharing.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

alonsii

Pitlane, my f1 game project

Post by alonsii »

Hi my name is Pere Cobo from Barcelona, Spain. I discovered zuntzu 8 month ago and used it to playtest my f1 game. The game use movement cards that you must plan each round avoiding crashes or going out of the track. We are now in the final stages of playtest process but the idea is as soon as the work will be finish make possible to download for free the zuntzu gamebox as a way to promote the game.

If you want to know something more about the game or see some images, you can visit bgg:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/55198
Cesaris

Re: Pitlane, my f1 game project

Post by Cesaris »

alonsii wrote:Hi my name is Pere Cobo from Barcelona, Spain. I discovered zuntzu 8 month ago and used it to playtest my f1 game. The game use movement cards that you must plan each round avoiding crashes or going out of the track. We are now in the final stages of playtest process but the idea is as soon as the work will be finish make possible to download for free the zuntzu gamebox as a way to promote the game.

If you want to know something more about the game or see some images, you can visit bgg:

Hi Pere,

i take a look at your link and the game seems to be interesting.
My friends and i are developing a car race game too, since 10 years.
One of my friends is the circuit designer and he makes a great job, but your
circuits are perfectly illustrated.
How did you do that?

Greetings
Cesaris
alonsii

Re: Pitlane, my f1 game project

Post by alonsii »

Cesaris wrote:
alonsii wrote:Hi my name is Pere Cobo from Barcelona, Spain. I discovered zuntzu 8 month ago and used it to playtest my f1 game. The game use movement cards that you must plan each round avoiding crashes or going out of the track. We are now in the final stages of playtest process but the idea is as soon as the work will be finish make possible to download for free the zuntzu gamebox as a way to promote the game.

Hi Pere,

i take a look at your link and the game seems to be interesting.
My friends and i are developing a car race game too, since 10 years.
One of my friends is the circuit designer and he makes a great job, but your
circuits are perfectly illustrated.
How did you do that?

Greetings
Cesaris

All the work is done with photoshop.
Depending on time i can create almost everything but sometimes i cut and paste things from everywhere.
If the asphalt looks nices,and the grass too you have more than a half of the work.
Cesaris

Post by Cesaris »

Hi Pere,

I'm looking forward to download your game.
Please send me a message when you finished your work.

Greetings
Cesaris