Star Wars: Assault on Hoth (WEG)

Discuss game box design and sharing.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

GJK

Star Wars: Assault on Hoth (WEG)

Post by GJK »

v1.0 of Assault on Hoth now posted. I've redrawn all of the graphics for the game giving a nice, crisp look.

Post any comments or suggestions here - this is a fun little game if you have a copy.

Enjoy!
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer
GJK

Post by GJK »

Noticed that I messed up the numbers on 3 of the tower counters. I will correct those tomorrow and upload an updated version of the gamebox. Will post a message once that is done.

EDIT: The image for the tower has been corrected and the updated gamebox has been uploaded. Enjoy!

-Dean Vernon Wormer
Robrob

Post by Robrob »

Help! I noticed the ziped file contains an At-Start.ztg Zun Tsu game file (along with a lot of graphics) instead of a Zun Tsu game box file. When I select it the Zun Tsu site tells me "unable to open game Assault on Hoth not found in game library".

=====================

Ooops! Never mind, I renamed the .zip to a .ztb and it runs just fine now! :oops:
GJK

Post by GJK »

This happens when you download using Internet Explorer (Exploder)....it sees the file named "Assault on Hoth.ztb" as a ZIP file and renames it as such ("Assault on Hoth.zip" or "Assault on Hoth.ztb.zip"). You should rename that file back to its original file name ("Assault on Hoth.ztb") and NOT unzip it - it is ready to go as a ZunTzu game module. I just double click on the file (again, "Assault on Hoth.ztb") and ZunTzu launches and loads the gamebox.

-Dean Vernon Wormer
Jerome
Site Admin

Post by Jerome »

Gary, if you want to get rid of the problem with the .ztb files being renamed to .zip, you need to add a MIME type definition to your server.
For instance if you use an Apache server, add this line to the .htaccess file:

Code: Select all

AddType application/zuntzu ztb
Jerome, ZunTzu developer.
GJK

Post by GJK »

Thanks Jerome, I'll see if my webhost will set that up.

In the meantime, the other option is to right-click on the download and select "Save Target As". Make sure that the filename stays as a ".ztb" file and it will be ok.

-Dean Vernon Wormer