Line of Sight Tool (Primarily in Conflict of Heroes)?

Discuss game box design and sharing.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

fatgreta1066

Line of Sight Tool (Primarily in Conflict of Heroes)?

Post by fatgreta1066 »

Hi,

I'm messing around a bit with Conflict of Heroes here on ZunTsu, and I'm wondering if there's a line of sight tool anywhere (I imagine this is important for other wargames here as well)? If not, how to players handle that - hold a string up to the screen maybe, when it's close?

Thanks,

Chris
ZeroCool_ITA

Re: Line of Sight Tool (Primarily in Conflict of Heroes)?

Post by ZeroCool_ITA »

fatgreta1066 wrote:Hi,

I'm messing around a bit with Conflict of Heroes here on ZunTsu, and I'm wondering if there's a line of sight tool anywhere (I imagine this is important for other wargames here as well)? If not, how to players handle that - hold a string up to the screen maybe, when it's close?

Thanks,

Chris
Use left click and hold down, then click right and hold down, than move around the mouse. I don't know if there is a metod much easy than this...

Bye
ZeroCool_ITA
Pokke

Post by Pokke »

Excellent. Did not know that it was included.
fatgreta1066

Post by fatgreta1066 »

ZeroCool_ITA wrote:
fatgreta1066 wrote:Hi,

Thanks,

Chris
Use left click and hold down, then click right and hold down, than move around the mouse. I don't know if there is a metod much easy than this...

Bye
ZeroCool_ITA
That is great, thanks for letting me know. To test from center dot to center dot, if the hex contains units, I have to move the stack first. Is there a work around for that as far as you know? It's not a huge problem, I'm just wondering.

Thanks for such a fast reply,

Chris

PS - I've not played any other game box yet, but can I assume that's a universal feature of ZunTsu, or does it only apply to COH gamebox?
Bill Barrett

Post by Bill Barrett »

To test from center dot to center dot, if the hex contains units, I have to move the stack first. Is there a work around for that as far as you know? It's not a huge problem, I'm just wondering.
Just press the "Shovel" icon and the pieces will disappear...
ZeroCool_ITA

Post by ZeroCool_ITA »

It works well also if you click first the right button and then the left, also if there is counter under the cursor.

Bye
ZeroCool_ITA