Dice PIP Colors

General discussion about ZunTzu in English.

Moderators: Ichibrothers, Cambronne

Chobham_1980

Dice PIP Colors

Post by Chobham_1980 »

Hi ZT Faithful,

Got a question: Is it possible to produce 6 sided dice with the 5 & 6 PIPS a different color from the 1+4 PIPS?

Example:

<dice-hand type="D6">
<dice count="1" color="ffffff" pips="000000" />
</dice-hand>

Of course, this gives a single white dice with black PIPS.

I am guessing, that specialized artwork might be usable - like when special sided die are needed as vetted in the 'dice_texture' example (I presume, ZT folk have this example - I can send pdf on request).

Never have I seen this in my considerable ZT collection. Do you have an example?

Regards, Rich
Easy

Re: Dice PIP Colors

Post by Easy »

I don't think so, but making a custom texture for the dice should work fine, check out this thread:
https://www.zuntzu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=347

Btw, what do you think about uploading your collection somewhere? I've been trying to find downloads to the more popular board games, but all I can find are dead links.
Chobham_1980

Re: Dice PIP Colors

Post by Chobham_1980 »

Hi EASY,

Thanks for the answer!

I can't seem to figure out how to send you a private message on phpBB. Can you e-mail: perez_r at prodigy dot net . I have a list already prepared, and a small group of ZT folks who are willing to share information on already made ZT boxes. Should you wish to join, send me an e-mail :D

This offer extends to all ZT folk - - why redo ZT boxes when they might be already be produced?

Regards, Rich